Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 253 - We All Scream For Ice Cream!

It's been a week and a day since I got my brother and sister, and I couldn't be happier! They've really made me feel like part of a family and I know it can only get better. ♥

Tonight we went on a family outing for ice cream!!



















[And if this photo looks weird, it's because I can't use Flickr to share at the moment because someone flagged my account as having photos marked at the inappropriate safety level. After I moderated the photos the way they told me to and requested a review of my stream, they kindly marked my photostream as RESTRICTED. I've been fighting with Flickr for 2 days now to get my account back to Safe. As you can see by this photo, OBVIOUSLY my account should be restricted because I'm showing all kinds of genitalia, pubic hair, and full frontal nudity. Obviously.]


Unfortunately, Aldwyn was working tonight and he couldn't come for ice cream. I was going to get him some, but we don't have a freezer yet in our kitchen and it would melt before he could get home. So I ate one in his honor.

Hey, it's what any good wife would do, right?

No comments: