Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 297 - They Rise Again

A few days ago, I felt a tremor on our parcel. Faint, but it was there. I checked the calendar, and yep, right on time, the Grand Bluebonnet Mountains were rumbling under the sea. They only come out when the first snowfall is going to hit, you know. It's been like that for millions of years. When spring comes, then descend back into the ocean. They're funny like that.

Tonight after everyone went to bed, I was finishing up something when I felt the rumbling again. But it was harder! So I ran outside to our small lake house and waited. Sure enough, the mountains rose from the ocean. It was a welcome sight.

Day 297 - They Rise Again


This definitely means that snow is on its way to Bluebonnet! Which, honestly, is a good thing because I was getting a little tired of all the orange and yellow outside. Plus, we watched Miracle on 34th Street tonight with our family and it definitely put me into the holiday spirit!

I hope all of my US friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving on Thursday, and please be safe if you are traveling! Eat lots of good food and enjoy yourselves! ♥

No comments: