Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 348 - But REALLY...

Awesome day! This post is kinda picture heavy today, but I'm sure you all don't mind. :)

As always, Thursdays are BUMBLEBEE night! We start off every meeting with some exercise!

Bumblebee Stretch!


Tonight was Space Night! Takeo taught us all of the planets [even the dirty sounding one] and Lolita told a space story about aliens! Takeo and I helped during the story by doing some moves. I think we're just this much closer to Broadway, really. After the story, we gathered up our little Bumblebees and headed off into space!

Bumblebees In Spaaaaace!


I don't know how other troops do it, but we always have a snack at the end of the meeting. Since I'm the den mommy, I always get to come up with the snack. And tonight's snack was milkshakes!

Bumblebee Snack Time!


Even though it was Bumblebee night, it was also PACKING NIGHT! I started packing before the meeting tonight. I SWEAR, everything is absolutely necessary. I mean, we're going to be gone from tomorrow night until next Thursday!

I really need all of this!!


After the meeting, I went to see how Abby was doing with her packing. All of this is also necessary. Including the 25 pairs of underpants she's bringing. *snickers*

She only packed a little, too!!


Before it was time for her to go to bed, she wanted to take a few things down. I just didn't realize HOW she planned on getting things down the stairs.

Oh...that's not good.




Aldwyn says she is totally my child.

But little girls need their rest, so we put her to bed so she can be bright-eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow. I ran down to the car to put a few things down. I think we might be in need of a bigger car soon.

This is totally safe!


By the time Aldwyn brought a couple of suitcases down, I had gotten my innertube strapped to the top of the car. I think he didn't quite understand the whole packing business. But REALLY...really... All of this is necessary!

Day 348 - But REALLY...


Tomorrow is going to be so so fun!

1 comment:

♥ Lolita ♥ said...

*laughing* OMG I love you guys so much! Vacation time tomorrow!! Bahamas here we come! Love you