Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 352 - Almost The End

It's our second to last night here on our wonderful beach vacation. Tonight, we hunted seashells and ran all up and down the beach!

Seashell Hunting


There are some better pictures of us all on the beach, but I wasn't able to get too many because I was ridiculously crashy tonight. :(

After putting Abby to bed, Aldwyn and I headed to one of our favorite little spots on the island to relax and spend some time together. As you can see, I've gotten a little color since we have been on the beach this week!

Day 352 - Almost The End


Tomorrow night, we have our family formal dance to celebrate our last night on the island, and then Thursday we pack up and head back home. I have thoughts and observations from the past few days, but I'll save that for my final vacation post this week. :) Right now, I just want to listen to the waves and go to sleep. ♥

1 comment:

Trillian Strange said...

I love that you guys go on vacations together! That seems like so much fun! I hope I can get my parents to take me camping one day even if it's in the backyard inside a blanket fort I may or may not have built without their permission. :D