Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 354 - Living Our Dream

And so ends our lovely vacation to the Bahamas. Do you think if I just stand out there with this sign, they'll let me stay?

Day 354 - Living Our Dream


Probably not, huh?

So, this was my first big "immersive" family RP this week. Although we do little things here and there, most of the time Abby and I are just hanging out at home in a room or on a platform and chatting about random stuff, and when Aldwyn logs in he stands with us. Or just with me because he logs in after Abby has to go to bed. I really have to thank my Lolita and Takeo for getting us more immersed into it this week because well...they're just really really good at it! Plus, my sister is incredible at planning things and getting everyone involved. Way, way better than me, so I definitely learned from her this week.

Last night as I was getting ready to sleep, I was thinking about everything that I've done that has led me to this point in my SLife. As you guys have learned by now, this is not my first avatar, although it is the one that I've been on for wayyyy longer than I was on my first. I've done the club scene, and the fetish thing, and I've been a runway model, and I've been a super snarky blogger. I've just done all these random things that I've usually enjoyed, but most of it never truly fit me.

At our dance last night, Takeo played the song "Everything Is Awesome" and one of the lyrics is "Everything is awesome when we're living our dream!" I made the offhand comment, "I didn't even know this WAS my dream!" But thinking more about it, maybe this has been my dream all along. Maybe this is exactly what I was searching for in SL from the beginning. I can't remember ever being so happy in SL before. I've been happy, of course, but not like this. Not at all like this.

But, I guess it's time to get back to Bluebonnet. Vacations have to end some time, right? I want to make some springy Easter type nail polishes, and I know Abby is excited to get back to building to release some things in her store. And Aldwyn seriously needs to change his Bob Marley shorts. *laughs* Huge thank you and much much love to our Oleander family for putting together the vacation plans and just for being them. They are truly the best family anyone could ask for on this crazy grid!

No comments: