Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin'!

Tonight, the family headed out for pumpkin pickin'! And I should actually be in bed, so I logged out of SL without getting SLurls for places. Sorry!!

Our first stop was at the Gilmore Farms.

At Gilmore Farms


It was so cute there! We found pumpkins, the girls bobbed for apples, they met a horse, and then they found free baby chicks! Payton wanted one for umm...well, food purposes. But Riley cried and they made a deal that no chicken nuggets would be made as long as Riley cleaned up the poops. Abby asked if she could have one, and I said yes as long as she cleans up after it.

Abby's Baby Chick


After our time at the Gilmore Farms, we headed to a pumpkin patch that we went to last year because they have a LOT of pumpkins of different sizes.

Pumpkin Pickin!


They also had coffee and cocoa out, and Birdy grabbed the BIGGEST coffee. I couldn't control her!

Birdy LOVES her coffee!


Of course, the Oleander girls wanted the biggest pumpkin in the place. No worries, their daddy would somehow get it home for them!

We love pumpkins!!


Our girls didn't ask for the biggest... but somewhere along the way, Aldwyn ended up with a pumpkin head. I...I can't. LOL!

Pumpkinhead


We set out all our pumpkins when we got home. If you go trick or treating this month and stop by our house [more on that later!!], you'll be able to see all our pumpkins! I also worked on the front porch today because we are going to have candy out for trick or treaters, but we'll be heading out to our vacation soon and I wanted to have it ready before we left. Saturday is the day, so you know more packing pictures are to come!

But it's late, so I'm going to bed. ♥

No comments: