Monday, October 20, 2014

We go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong!

Tonight was a quieter vacation night for us. Our girls opted for an early bedtime, so the rest of us headed to the movie area to watch Grease, since Payton has neverrrr seen it.

Vacation movie night


If there is ever a chance for me to sit on my favorite seat, I always take it. What? He's totally comfortable and I'm too cute to sit just anywhere.

He's my favorite seat


Takeo and Lolita are sooooo cute, right? :) Well, of course they are. We don't let unphotogenic people in the family!

Lolita and Takeo on movie night


Payton and Riley were mostly listening to the movie, I think. Payton wasn't feeling so well [I think she got the 'bola], so she had to go to bed early.

Payton and Riley on movie night


Tomorrow night, we have our family street dance! I can't wait! We have our more formal "end of vacation" dance coming up, but this one is a casual fun dance for the family. Woot!!

Oh, the movie is almost over. Goodnight!

No comments: