Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Zanzibars' Fall Photo...or two.

We have been trying to get together to take our fall photo for a few days. Finally we were like, hey, let's just take a picture of how we usually are in SL. Nothing fancy, you know. Just us hanging out the way we always do.

I think it came out pretty well, don't you?

The Zanzibars' Most Epic Fall Photo


Of course, we are KIDDING!! We have indoor plumbing, Abby generally doesn't try to fall off of pumpkins, Birdy doesn't eat dirt, and I would NEVER go outside with my curlers on! *laughs*

We laughed and laughed while doing this picture! It was so fun!

But you know, we're adorable and clean up well, so we had to pose for another picture.

The Zanzibars - Fall 2014


Isn't my family adorable?

Birdy reminded us that it's been 6 months she first met us! Well, at least, 6 months since she met Abby and me. She didn't meet Aldwyn for a few days later because that's just how we roll. LOL

Aldwyn heads out tomorrow for a quick trip, so the girls and I are going to be in charge of packing his suitcase for our Grand Canyon vacation. I hope we don't forget his underpants. Nahh...I'm sure we'll remember everything. He'll fly out to join us on Sunday. We fly out on Saturday! Woo!

Goodnight!

No comments: