Sunday, May 17, 2009

Doing Laundry the Belle Belle Way!

My furniture hunt has momentarily stalled because 1, my video card sucks and it's hard for me to get around to too many places, and 2, I'm not actually home all that often these days. :) But when I saw the new Laundry Set from Belle Belle, I *knew* I wanted it for my home! And lucky for me, I get to review it!!

[Please excuse my pics if they don't look as good as the actual set looks in the store. I try to up my settings for review pics and sometimes I'm not sure if that's as great as the items really look.]

Review - Belle Belle - Laundry set


92 prims of cuteness, this set is just the perfect little addition to your SL home. Everything is just adorably detailed, from the rack to dry your sweaters to the laundry tumbling inside the dryer. You can almost smell the fresh laundry scent!!

Along with the set comes a cute ironing board and an iron to hold.

Review - Belle Belle - Laundry set/ironing


What am I ironing? Well...I don't know. Curtains or something. :) It's just precious and I do SO love just cute things in SL that really are just for show but bring just a touch of realism to the SL home.

Speaking of realism, does clean laundry turn you on? Because if it does, this set is totally right for you.

Review - Belle Belle - Laundry set/animations


Huge thanks to my buddy Aldwyn for posing with me for this since I couldn't run 2 SL windows to bring in my male alt. Rylan, please don't shank me for making your man pose with me. LOL!!

The Belle Belle Laundry set is a combined 109 prims of laundry fun and goes for $490L. I think it's worth every prim and every $L if you love that cute home look. Be sure to hit up the Midnight Mania boards and check out all the other goodies at Belle Belle when you go to pick this up!

Also worn in this post:

Skin: Kimberly in Candy by Free Speerit
Eyes: Open Ocean [standard size] by Miriel
Lashes: Diva lashes by Lelutka
Hair: Willow by Truth
Shirt: White top from the Where The Boys Are set by Sn@tch
Skirt: Naive Ruffled skirt from the Punk Angel swag bag by Sn@tch, sent through DSN
Shoes: Baby Pink flats by 50 Flats

I couldn't tell you what Al's wearing. Sorry about that. LOL


3 comments:

Rylan Carling said...

O...M...G!!! How dare you??!!! Did you not take the "hoes before bros" oath? *insert drama here* umm...next time, I think it would be better if he actually dropped the pants a little...just sayin! :P VERY CUTE!

Unknown said...

I was poo pooing the idea of that many prims...but then I saw the recreational possibilities. Yea, baby! Cute!

Aldwyn Zanzibar said...

I really don't think anybody really cares what I was wearing...

Just sayin...:)