Monday, May 18, 2009

Here chick chick chick....

I love prim pets in SL. Yes, I am totally the queen of buying stuff I don't need and that serves no actual useful purpose to me. :) Everyone knows how utterly in love I was with my kitten, Elle, after I got her. Elle hasn't been seen because while we were living like hobos on my sky platform, somehow she fell off and I didn't see her again. Luckily, she was [or her replacement was] in my inventory. Now that we have our fabulous new home, I could finally put out her food dish, bathtub, and house.


Elle again


Now she can just hang out again in our big beautiful new home, and not fall off and into the great unknown.

But last night, Nikki mentioned that she won chickens from a Midnight Mania board at the Lavish Chicken Shop. And not just chickens that wander around. Oh no. You get the eggs, they hatch, you feed them, and watch them grow!

Chick!


I so so so want these chickens. So if you have a chance, run over to the shop and get on the Midnight Mania board today please!! I need chickens for my front yard. I'll probably forget to feed them at some point and they will die, but...chickens!!

It's a lovely day here in my physical world, so I think I'm going to make some iced tea and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Sweet Tea

2 comments:

Sarra Foggarty said...

are they the Scion Chickens?? They are the devil if they are they reproduce and reproduce then you need to buy a farm..don't let them get near each other or it will be the end of the world as we know it!

Unknown said...

Sarra is right! If you see any hawt chicken on chicken action you need to stop it immediately.

Of course, you could always open up a KFC in SL...