Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BBBC Topic #4 - What's my age again?

If you're looking for the sign up list, it's over here.

Hey, we're halfway done! I hope you guys are having as good of a time with it as I am! It's been awesome reading your blogs! I'm still working on why a few of them are not updating correctly on the blogroll. If any of you have ideas, shoot them at me. I never said I was technical. :)

And don't forget, tomorrow there is a Hump Day Party going on at 7pm SLT! We'll be in the happy party ball, but there's not really a theme. Just dress however you want and come up to have some fun. I'll have the SLurl tomorrow, since I'm not in world at the moment to get it for you guys.

Okay! Topic number four!

SL Bloggers - Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?

RL Bloggers - Do you lie about your age? Do you think you act your age? Are you where you thought you'd be at your current age?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The voice morphing feature will allow us to lie about our age soon (not to mention gender lol)

Anonymous said...

wrong comment on the wrong topic... now I really am tired :)

Iggy O said...

Grandpa Ignatius blogged on this, late as usual--"What day is it? Help I've fallen and can't get up because I'm DRUNK!"

http://iggyo.blogspot.com/2010/06/blogger-challenge-4-rl-sl-age.html