Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 202 - We'd be so fantastical

I almost got in a fight with Lady GaGa today.

So earlier this evening, I got to be an extra in one of GnomeAir Halostar's machinimas.

Omg, it's GnomeAir!


This was something I'd been wanting to do for a while, so I'm happy I was online when he wanted to shoot. [Or she... I'm not exactly sure if GnomeAir is male or female, but since I believe he's male, we'll go with that.]

When the call went out for extras in the actor group, someone asked what we were supposed to wear. GnomeAir said that if we had vampire stuff, cool, and if not, just come as we were. I happened to be already wearing one of my favorite dresses from Mischief, so I figured it was good enough. I was a little surprised at the girl who decided to come in .... well, I don't know what that lingerie mess was supposed to be. Or how it related to the story. Oh, pay close attention to the other blonde girl in the ugly black dress.

Uh...huh...


The woman in the pink hair is Ravenelle, and she was to be like Willy Wonka's great granddaughter because for some reason, this "Twilight" inspired story [Breaking Dawn, actually] took place in Wonka's chocolate factory. I don't know either, but like GnomeAir said, it's all in the editing.

So. We get in there and we're on bikes and we're supposed to be flipping and jumping all over the place while GnomeAir as Bella gives birth. And that's when I get IMed.

[18:46] LadyGaGa V----: why are you copying me?

Remember how I said to pay attention to the girl in the ugly black dress? Yeah. That's Lady GaGa. Why am I copying HER - even though SHE couldn't come up with ANYTHING more original than Lady Freakin' GaGa? Yeahhh.

[18:46] Alicia Chenaux: copying what? i'm laggeed out, i barely see anyone.
[18:46] LadyGaGa V----: please change your outfit]


C'mon y'all, say it with me. "Bitch, please."

[18:47] Alicia Chenaux: Uh, no?
[18:47] LadyGaGa V----: please
[18:47] Alicia Chenaux: Nope.
[18:48] LadyGaGa V----: we wont be able to tell each other apart in the movie
[18:48] Alicia Chenaux: Trust me, I always know what I look like. YOU change if you have such an issue with it.
[18:48] LadyGaGa V----: ugh



What kind of person IMs someone in the middle of a REALLY lagged out filming area and asks them to change? I'll tell you what kind. The attention whore kind.

[18:49] LadyGaGa V----: i will be bella
[18:50] GnomeAir Halostar: whatthe frik im bella


It got worse.

[18:51] GnomeAir Halostar: anybody close to edward to change me?
[18:51] LadyGaGa V----: il be edward-gaga


I guess to shut her up, she got to be Edward. And so she could figure out who she was, she took her skirt off. Yes. This is the girl who thinks she looks SO much like me, she won't be able to figure out who she is in the movie.

Yeah, RIGHT.


Anyway, it was really a lot of fun, and I was totally happy to do it. Here's a pic of the cast at the end. The video should be posted on Sunday evening, so I'll post it here when it is.

The cast


After that fun, Ulaa and I went to be models for Evie. Evie will have much better pics, but I snapped this one of us and, as I like to do, overprocessed it to death. :-p But it's going to be a beautiful ad. :)

202-365

4 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

Oh my GAWD. "Why are you copying me?" LMAO

Ali, please change your outfit whenever you're around me - don't you dare wear the same colors.

*cracks up*

Unknown said...

OMG! I can't believe Gaga said that!!!! And during that scene, too! The nerve!

Heidi Halberstadt said...

Bitch please!

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL!! I know. Tymmerie was also there and as she could tell you, no WAY could people change during that scene. We were lucky to have been able to attach our bikes!

The funny thing? After the filming, I guess they were going to go listen to music or something, and she sent me the LM. Uh. Yeah.