Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 228 - Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

So okay. Before I get started here... today's "Dear God, What The Fuck?" award goes to Jezbell Nitely. I was amused by her "prim babbys" last year. And her "Braid Pitt" skin. But she's going beyond the beyonds now by calling her hair store "Redgrave Hair Salon." Really, Jezbell? Really?

Oh, Jezbel, no.


I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson. She is for real.

I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson.


Ya know, if she were Jezbell Redgrave, I might understand. Obviously there are other Redgraves in the world other than Emilia Redgrave of the Redgrave store. But no. Dear Jezbell is obviously trying to fool people into thinking she's part of all of that. Bad form, Jezbell. Bad form.

Oh. And bad hair. Yikes.

----------------------------------------------------

It rained today in my physical world. I'm not a huge fan of rain, but we did need it. The nice thing about the rain here is that I don't have to leave the house, and I can just sit here and think and not feel obligated to do anything. Sometimes, I really can't ask for more.


228-365

No comments: