Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 212 - Oh so glamorous

I'm actually super super flattered whenever someone comments that they like my pictures. Photography and Photoshop are not things that come naturally to me, and there are so many incredible artists in SL that do wonderful work, it's always awesome to me that some people like my work too. But that's not what this photo is about. See, I've had people tell me that I always look so amazing in my photos, or in world. That I'm very put together and everything.

Yeah, um...that's all in the editing. When I was doing my style post for today, I had on flip flops under my long dress, and in one pose, I took one off just because it was in the shot. This is basically what I looked like when I wasn't on the posestand.

212-365


Oh, how terribly glamorous.

Earlier this week, I took a bunch of really bouncy, hoppy, overly cute poses and made a new Annoying AO. I kinda love it. I hop around, I kick, I swish my arms out when I walk, I run like a total goofball. But it makes me happy. People I'm around probably wonder why I'm bouncing around, but I think it's cute.

I don't have my ass in anyone's face, though. So you know, there's that.

No comments: