Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 207 - Buttercups and Lollipops

I love hanging with my girls.

207-365

Oh hi!


You know, it's really funny. There's this thing called Tiny Chat, and you can go into a room and voice or text chat, and use your webcam or share your computer screen. I didn't like it at first. lol But people kept kind of pushing me in there, and you know...I am SO glad they did. The people in there are people that I didn't know very well in SL, and I think a bunch of us had a ton of misconceptions about each other. But now? Oh my gosh. I can't believe I've gone this long without them. Chatting with them all evening while I sort inventory or blog or do anything... well, we all agree. Tiny Chat made us closer friends, cleared away any strange misconceptions we had about each other, and has definitely made us a lot less lonely. If you're on plurk and you see us say that we're tinychatting, take the plunge and come in with us. You might have fun. :)

Tomorrow - news about the Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010!

No comments: