Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm too tired to come up with a title

Ok, so if there was to be a treasure hunt in SL for just the men, what stores would you guys be excited to get gifts from? I'm afraid I don't know much about where you guys are getting your stuff from. When new guys ask me where to go to shop, I have just a very few stores that I send them to, and none of them really offer any gifts like the womens' stores do. And, they're stores of MY taste, and might not always be what the guy wants.

I made another bracelet tonight just...I don't know, I was IMing at the time, so it was more of a "do something while you chat" project. lol You know how some people knit or do beading or do origami while they talk on the phone or are sitting around? I do that with building when I'm chatting sometimes. It's something to keep my virtual hands busy. If I'm REALLY into my project, I won't really chat, but this was just a busy work thing. The bracelet is cute, I like it. It's chunky, not really delicate, but kind of girly because I put a bow on it. I suppose if I'd felt like fussing with tiny prims, I could have made it a lot more elegant, but I wanted it to be chunky and fun. And I didn't want to work with tiny prims. :-p

I guess I don't really have much to say tonight. It's been a strange few days and I think I just need some sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:Form
Redgrave
Blaze
Desert Moon Clothiers
Made Men
Shiny Things

Alicia Chenaux said...

oooh, good stores! I think I'd cry happy tears if Shiny Things ever did a hunt. LOL