Sunday, March 2, 2008

No pig blood was spilled at the Prom.

I'm obsessive about checking the DiVAS website because I soooooo can't wait for the latest episode to come out. But I saw their post about a free tv that looks pretty cool on this post. I signed up at one of the Subscribe-O-Matics yesterday, and today I got my tv.

Television

It's actually very cool. 51 prims, so if you don't have enough prims, you're out of luck. I had to deed it to the group, but I don't know anything about anything, so once I deeded it to the group, I couldn't do take it back or edit it. Oops. But luckily I have the bestest landlord ever and he helped me out. :) Anyway, I *think* if you head over to one of the places listed on the DiVAS blog and sign up, you can still get the television out of the history. But don't quote me on that.

Prom Night tonight. I think I DJed a pretty good set, although I did have to play some requests that are out of the "normal" genre of music I usually play for the club. Still fun. I didn't get to take many pictures because I was lagging and ended up turning off prims & alphas to help [It's sad how much that helps], so just a couple of pics for you guys tonight.

I shoulda been prom queen

Gettin' Down

I'm exceptionally tired tonight, so I think I'm going to go to bed now. And sleep late. That way I'll be happy and rested and ready to work tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tag. Sorry! See my blog for a new meme:
http://girlwonderspeaks.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-dont-meme-to-annoy-you.html

Unknown said...

I was going to add this in my earlier post, but I was in a hurry. In case someone doesn't have the prims for the cute tv you got, you can get a free lower prim TV from SL Cable Network's HQ or SLexchange (for info: http://www.slcn.tv/get-slcn-tv). There is a choice of wall mount or floor stand. I think they are 14 or 15 prims. They aren't as cute as yours but they work for the prim poor!