Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ugh.

It's kind of a running joke with my friends, both SL and RL, not to expect to hear from me before 12noon. And if you do, then it's cause for celebration. But considering no matter how early I go to bed, it is usually 4am before I actually fall asleep. 4am has been my "safe" time for many years. I don't know why, I couldn't explain it, but it's the way it's been for probably the past 10 years.

But now it's 4pm and I just managed to drag myself to the computer. Why? Well, either I ate something bad or I managed to collect a tummy bug somewhere, but last night was not good at all. I know I had started having chills last night, but I honestly thought I was just cold.

Anyway, I managed to log into SL to pick up messages and something I need to blog, but I am worn out, so that will have to wait until later. If you don't see me in SL again tonight, I'm probably passed out on the couch whining for 7up.

No comments: