Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meow meow

Things have been quiet for me in SL lately. It's a good quiet, but it doesn't make for good blogging, I'm afraid. Mostly when I log in, I sit around, looking at my Kittycats. And as lame as it sounds, I love to watch them. Some days I log in and they're just all over the place, including wedging themselves between the window and the chair, as if they wanted to look outside.

Sabine waiting for the treats delivery person.


They run around, they knock themselves into the little physical balls I have in the living room, they bang into me and ask "What's that smell?", which never fails to make me laugh. They're just CUTE. Last week, Sophia bought 2 kitty birthing boxes with Flame cats. We didn't know what flame cats were, so when one came out and was dark orange and white, I got all excited. She was sweet enough to give me the male. I named him Tony, after my beautiful cat that died in 2007.

My redheads


He's a small kitten in that picture, but now he's big enough to actually cuddle. My kitty family is complete.

Well...kind of.

I decided to set Audrey [my pink Valentine's Day kitty] and Desi [my orange & white Valentine's kitty] to breeder status. I'm just curious as to what they might produce. The bad part is that I know I won't keep the kitten, even if it's adorable. I'll either sell it, or give it to a friend. I cannot keep any more cats!!!

[Please remind me of this when next month I'm crying because I have 37 cats and the island is crushed under the weight.]

Ummm....other than cats, there's not a ton more going on in my SLife. I'm trying to pull myself out of a complete fashion crisis by blogging some stuff, hoping that makes me more excited for fashion, but it doesn't really seem to. I need to have one day where I just sit for 2 hours and sort inventory and make oufits and throw away what I know I won't wear. I'm blogging some stuff for the Pure Juice event too, so luckily that gives me an actual plan on what to blog.

I don't know. I need to get out more in SL. I need to have parties, do hunts, chill with friends. We asked on plurk where people met us, and it's amazing how many people I first met while just hanging out at Zaara's lucky chair. Actually, a lot of people met each other at Zaara's lucky chair. HEY ZAARA. GET SOMETHING IN THE CHAIR!

Anyway, I'm off to go check on my cats and put together an outfit to blog. :)

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

Oh gosh - I think I met all you guys at the Zaara lucky chair, actually! And I met Laleeta at . . . some other lucky chair. Haha! Those were the good old days. :)