Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Psst...hey...You lookin' to buy a cat?

Well, the big moment arrived! Audrey and Desi had their first baby!

Dante!


I don't actually know TOO much about cats and traits and whatnot, so here are his stats for those who are interested:

Fur: Genesis - Smokey
Eyes: Fire (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Size: 11 cm (4.3 inch)


I AM selling him. As much as I wish I could keep a bunch of kitties, I simply can't. I mean...look. LOL

So many kitties


It's like kittypalooza up in here!

So dear little Dante will have to go. He really is adorable, don't you think? His eyes are just striking against the dark fur. Here's a close up pic of his fire eyes.

Fire eyes


If you'd like to buy my little kitty, please IM me. I'd love for one of my blog readers to get him rather than some stranger off the streets, you know? Besides...if I don't sell him soon, I'll get attached and end up keeping him and I'm pretty sure that's not going to be good for anyone. :-p Sold! :)

No comments: