Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 74 - Easter Town

I took a little trip today over to see Easter Town.

Day 74 - Easter Town


It's a pretty cute little place. There are freebies you can grab, and other holiday things you can buy. But my favorite thing was the PEEP RACE!!

Peep Race


Now I don't really mind racing against myself [because I always win!] but I think it's probably more fun with friends. While you're racing, there are obstacles in the track that you have to jump over or just run around. It's fun! But be careful for the BIG MEAN PEEPZILLA!!

Peepzilla


I don't leave the island all that often, so imagine my surprise when I went back down after racing and found some guy [Roy Nieuport, I'm talking to you] just totally spamming it up like it was 2006.

Oh Richard.

2006 style griefing


The spam got worse, so I was able to get in an abuse report before he was kicked from the sim. I don't know why people bother griefing. It's not like it really did anything. Hell, if I'd had my particles off like normal, I probably wouldn't have noticed a thing until he started to wear a box with a big booty on it.

But the griefer was kicked and all was right again in Easter Town and we were able to bunny hop our way to happiness.

The Bunny Hop


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing. It's so much fun to act silly. As I said, cute blog. I always struggle to find what to write about in mine. :)

m_blog said...

your pictures are very similar looking to the sims. xD Yes?

http://rcmdblog.blogspot.com/