Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 87 - Because We Eat

I'm trying to tackle room by room in our new house so that I can have all of the rooms ready to go by the time Culture Shock opens so I can really blog the house Ulaa made. Tonight I decorated our dining room. Because you know, we totally eat and stuff.

Day 87 - Because we eat


Yeah, I'm totally the type of person who has to have all the "real" type stuff in the house - including bathrooms and sometimes laundry areas. I just LIKE it. I don't think I could ever really live in like, a spaceship or a boat [unless it was a houseboat] because where would I put my washer and dryer? I know it's a waste of prims to some people and a lot of folks are perfectly happy to just stay in a box, but I'm just not that kind of people. :)

Tomorrow I need to really buckle down and get OUR bedroom finished. I've been tossing beds out in the room but haven't decided on one yet. Maybe...maybe it's time to shop for ANOTHER bedroom set???


No comments: