Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 79 - Decisions

I took a few days to kind of think about this project. Well, no, that's a lie. I took a day to think about it. I mostly haven't been doing it because I am so boring!

Day 79 - Decisions


The 365 Day Project, to me, is supposed to be about my life. I'm not doing it to show special places in Second Life every day, or talk about tech stuff, or anything. It is, as this blog has always been, just about my SLife. But honestly? If you guys knew what I do every day when I log in, you'd yawn and bookmark this blog for a sleep aid. Who really wants to see daily pictures of me standing on a posestand or standing in front of the house or standing on my platform? If I did that, I'd have to kick my own ass.

So I have a couple of options. 1 - I can stop the project and just go back to blogging sporadically the way I did before. I don't really want to do that. So, 2 - I can get off my pixel behind and actually make an attempt to go places.

The second option, obviously, is the one I should pick.

I guess I'll start opening up the destination guide again.

This project is harder than last time and I don't know why.

Hmmph.

1 comment:

Lilly Lalonde said...

Maybe be its harder this time around because you're thinking of it as work and not just a fun thing to do. Don't toture yourself. Just pop around when you feel the urge and if you aren't feeling it then f**k it we love ya post or not :-)