Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Day Off

I took the day away from my computer today. I don't do that too often. I should, but I don't. I like ya guys too much. :) But I felt myself getting annoyed too much by little things, so I knew it was a necessary thing to do today. I'm feeling tons better now. Although I'm really bummed that I missed the blogger party. :( I was looking forward to it and even had my name tag ready.

One thing that I realized today is that I need to stay away from forums about SL that are primarily frequented by those who are in business in SL. They're smart [most of them, anyway] but they also tend to lose sight of what is fun. They don't build for pleasure usually. It's only about business. When SL has issues, it's like a crime against humanity in their eyes. They can't wait it out without screaming and ripping their hair out and blowing a vein. That is so not what I'm about. :-p

Since I don't have much to talk about at the moment, I leave you all with a quiz! :)





You Need Some Orange in Your Life



Orange will make you feel open, lively, and artistic.

And with a little orange, you will project an aura of friendliness.

If you want bolder experiences, you've got to get a little orange in your life!



For extra punch: Combine orange with red or yellow



The downside of orange: It's too powerful and unusual for some people to deal with



The consequences of more orange in your life:



You will become more creative in almost every aspect of your life

You will find humor in the most serious and dismal situations

You will feel like life is exciting, even when you're doing ordinary things



4 comments:

Andria Meredith said...

I'm glad the break helped and you're feeling better. I spent the weekend away from SL myself, and it's amazing how much more tolerable I am in-game this evening. ^-^

I hope it helps you get back into your building groove again too, you mentioned feeling a bit uninspired lately.

Anonymous said...

It's good to take a break now and again! Lovely to have you back though :)

Anonymous said...

everyone needs ORANGALICIOUSNESS in their life..oh yeah baby..I bleed orange *G*

Alicia Chenaux said...

Andria - I think the break helped a little bit since I got started on something else today. :)

Quaintly - Like I could stay gone long. ;) Actually, I may be going out of town for a weekend soon, and all I keep thinking is "But...blogging..." I'm pathetic!

Elusyve - I need to hang out with you then!! But um, don't bleed on me, k? LOL!!