Friday, April 4, 2008

Hola, mi corazons!

Ok, so I'm still pretty down. Hosting today was not fun because I wasn't in the mood to be perky and crazy, and all I've really wanted to do is sit in a corner and be alone. But, I know that's not doing anyone any good, so I decided to go ahead and go out to Ruta Maya, the new Mexico sims that opened today. If you remember, I was on the list for the press/bloggers hour today, but kinda forgot about it. Given my mood today, it's probably a good thing. :) But wow, I am so glad I went out there tonight!!

The place is incredibly beautiful. Just lush and serene, with this really great music. There's a long gorgeous beach, a great jungle with waterfalls, and you can even get a horse to go riding around! [The horses are free and good for one use. If you detach it, you can just delete it from your inventory and go get another. They're only good on the Mexico sims.] You can even go hang gliding! Oh it is the perfect place for relaxing, and an incredible place to take a date.

I am so glad that I went out there because it was truly balm to my spirits. I feel a lot better, and I didn't even explore the entire place. Why didn't I explore the entire place? Well, mostly because I want to go back and revisit a few more times. But also...Ok, so I'm not the best hang glider in the world, and somehow I managed to sail myself from Ruta Maya to Rue D'Antibes, the shopping center. LOL! I really have no idea how it happened.

I took about a million pictures, but I don't want to make you all scroll through all the huge pics. So they'll be small, and you can click on them to make them bigger if you want to. Don't mind the apparent sudden time changes. Sometimes midday looked better, sometimes sunset did. :)

Visit Mexico! Ruta Maya - [SLurl]


Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

Visit Mexico – Ruta Maya

No comments: