Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm Charmed!

I have a feeling today is going to be one of my marathon couch days. lol As most of my friends know, I'm usually highly caffeinated and can go for ages without too much sleep. But then it hits me and I have to spend a whole day in bed or on the couch, watching tv, reading books, and napping whenever. A recharge day, basically. I have a feeling today is going to be that day.

But, I couldn't go without showing off the pretty new bracelet I bought this morning. I don't generally spend a lot of money on jewelry. I actually don't buy that much jewelry at all, now that I think about it. However, if I see someone posting on a forum or blog and they seem interesting, I often go to their store to have a look around. After reading DarionMonkee Levitt's posts on a forum, I decided to head over to the store DM Designs. [SLurl] There's a bunch of different areas, shoes and furniture and stuff, but I happened to land in the jewelry section and I'm glad I did because I finally found something I've been looking for in SL. A charm bracelet!

Charming!


It's so cute, I just love it. I have a RL charm bracelet that I've had since I was 16 and I have wanted to find one in SL that didn't look crazy. This one is so simple and cute, and only $150L. I bought it in black & silver, but there are 3 others with some different colors. Charming, huh? ;)

Ok, heading to the couch. I think it's almost time for What Not To Wear or How Do I Look or one of those makeover shows that make me realize no one should ever underestimate the power of new lip gloss and Crest White Strips.

Edit: Nevermind the makeover shows - MTV is showing MADE! Today, a jock turns into a tap dancer. That's entertainment!

No comments: