Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh not again.

I ate another DJ. :-p Ok, kidding. But the guy that's been my DJ partner the past month or so has decided to move on. Different reasons as to why, which I won't get into. So now I'm DJ-less again.

I'm really bummed out, though. Punisher is a great DJ, and he never missed a set, even when he had a kidney stone. If I'd known this was going to be our last set together tonight, I'd have tried even harder to make it into a huge party. I'm really going to miss working with him. We always had a lot of fun together.

So I was thinking, maybe I should offer to DJ my own events. At least that way I always know I'm going to be there. [Unreliable DJs is one of my biggest pet peeves and I swear if I get stuck with one again, I'm quitting.] But as much as I enjoy rock and metal, I think I'd get REALLY bored always playing that, and that's no good.

I need ice cream. Or chocolate. Or chocolate ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... chocolate ice cream... *slurp*

Andria Meredith said...

Chocolate ice cream makes everything better. Too bad it can't DJ, eh?