Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Episode 975: The one where there's not all that much to say

I can't believe I haven't written so much this year. In my little blogger dashboard thing, I've written over 1000 posts. Some never made it, some got deleted later. So this is the 975th posted one. Just 25 more to go to prove....that I talk too much. :)

Last night I had the opportunity to sit and chat with some of my friends that rent on my island. I have to say, I'm really loving how lately we're becoming more like an actual community rather than just people who happen to live on the same island. We ride cars around and trample peoples' flowers and bounce off houses. It's really a lot of fun. It's just kind of like we know that if we're down on the ground, we're accepting visitors, but if we're up in the air, that's our private location and private time. I think almost everyone has a skybox or a platform for working at this point. It's just really nice.

Oh, if you're looking for land, I do have one parcel opening up on Saturday, so just IM me in world. 3680sqm, 842 prims. $5500/mo or $1375/wk, whichever is easiest for you. Best neighbors in the world. :)

I always kind of like this time of year. Summer is winding down and my brain starts gearing up. [At least until November, the "emo rollercoaster" month. :( ] I have ideas for parties, for WTFug, for my own blogging. It's kind of amazing how different things are right now compared to last year when I was still partnered and wasn't even dreaming of owning an island. LOL It's been a learning experience, that's for sure.

Hmm...speaking of parties, I need to get my butt in gear and build the party room for tomorrow's Toybox party. Um, not THAT kind of toybox. LOL Dolls and action figures and other childhood toys. :) I have an idea in my head of how I want it to look, but just doing it is going to be the hard part!

No comments: