Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 306 - That must have been a heck of a swim.

Oops! Skipped yesterday! I didn't mean to, but well...it was Saturday. :-p I just didn't spend much time in SL yesterday. Maybe...5 minutes, if that. I'm afraid some info I got earlier this week shook me up more than it should have and I just needed a break. Oh, it's nothing truly. I'm fine. It doesn't even involve me exactly. But it just brought up a lot of memories and ... yeah. But, a couple of days away and playing with darkspawn and having all kinds of love with Alistair [From Dragon Age!] was good. Oh, except I forgot that I had uninstalled my "no jealousy" mod in Dragon Age that made it possible for me to sleep with everyone without anyone getting upset, and so I had to choose between Alistair and Zevran for the first time. Hmm... a whore elf assassin who is shorter than me, or the handsome, sweet, possible future king? Yeahhhh. Guess who I chose?

The whore, of course.

LMAO! Just kidding!!!

After a mute, ban, and unfollow, my SLife is good again. If only everything in the world was that easy, am I right? :)

So I was hopping around the island earlier when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something pass by over on Aisuru's corner. No, I told myself. It couldn't be. How did she get out here? Is it possible? But sure enough, it is.

306-365


The Loch Ness monster found its way to Bluebonnet.

Goodness.

No comments: