Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 1 - The final night

It's... it's.... IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! DAH DAH DAHHH DAH! DAH DAH DAHDAHDAAAAAHHHH! :-p

I'm quietly excited. Like, so excited that I can't even actually be that loud about it. Have you ever been like that?

Day 1 - The final night


I seriously have amazing friends. They've been sending Aldwyn & me gifts all night, even though we did not expect it at all! We've gotten kitchen appliances and things for the house and fun gifts to play with. I've been writing the names of people next to the gift so that I remember who sent what and I can send thank you notes later.

We spent a few hours tonight just making sure that everything was right where it needed to be. As long as everyone who needs to be there shows up, we should be golden.

My main worry at this point is that I might be feeling sick tomorrow. I got a flu shot today, and unfortunately that usually makes me feel sick for a couple of days afterwards. I will DRAG myself to the wedding if necessary, but I'm hoping I don't feel too awful so that I can enjoy it, you know? Of course, I don't think it's a huge concern because I'm going to be so happy, that will absolutely override any flu.

I can't believe tomorrow at this time, I'll be married. :) I really cannot believe it.

Aldwyn: I'll see you tomorrow.

Me: I'll be the one in white.

Aldwyn: And I'll be the one standing there waiting for you.




No comments: