Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 7 - Invites and Poseballs

I've been working hard today searching for poses and making invites.

Day 7 - Invites and Poseballs


I *think* I have found the pose I want for the inside of the invite. But of course Aldwyn has to agree to it. Whenever he is able to get on tonight, we have to do pictures. The invites HAVE to be ready to start sending out by tomorrow evening. If I can at least get the photos taken tonight, I can work on them tomorrow and put the invites together. The written part is done, I finished that earlier and showed it to Al. Well, one of them. I worded it differently in another one, so he'll have to help me choose. Either one will work. I'm debating on making reception invites but everyone we would invite is on plurk and it would be easier to just put out an invite there. Although...that's probably tacky. But easy! And who needs more inventory clutter, am I right?

I'm getting itchy, like I know Sunday will come and I'll be walking down the aisle barefoot to the wrong song and there won't be anyone to do the ceremony. Hell, I'll even write the ceremony out and all they have to do is copy & paste!

Okay okay okay. Tonight I'll take pictures as long as Al gets online before I go to bed. Tomorrow I'll make them pretty and put the invites together while I'm finalizing the ceremony music list so I can get the mp3s together to send to Elle. Then tomorrow night or Tuesday, we'll go decide on what bouquets we want. Wednesday, I'll finish my vows. I have the rough draft written but they have to be cleaned up and all. Thursday, I'll make sure that we have enough seats and everything is decorated exactly the way we need it. Friday... Oh shit, we need to do a rehearsal, don't we?! Shiiiiit. LOL I didn't even THINK about that. I know we've been engaged since June but this just seems like it's coming so fast!!!

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE SHOES.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe...

No comments: