Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pre-Countdown

Quiet night for me tonight in SL, one of the last ones I'll have for a while. I know this much.

Thinking


Tomorrow will be one week exactly until the wedding. We are so not ready. We still need an officiant, and we need invites, and I simply can't decide on a bouquet. I have it narrowed down to three. I will probably have to drag my maid of honor over to make her stare at me with the demo bouquets until I decide on one. And you know what's even worse?

I don't have wedding shoes.

It's going to be a heck of a week! So starting tomorrow, I'll be blogging a wedding countdown every day until Sunday. If you aren't down with wedding stuff... well, I guess we'll see you on the 19th. LOL Or the 20th, just for good measure. :-p

I was sitting here trying to think of something that's going on in my SLife that isn't wedding related, but there's really nothing. Goodnight!


No comments: