Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thinking before bed

Hi there! Aldwyn is getting ready for bed, but I got a second wind. You know how it is. If you don't go to bed RIGHT when you're tired, you end up staying up later!

Getting ready for bed


It's almost midnight, so my wedding day is just about over. I cannot remember having a happier day in SL EVER. EVER EVER. I don't have pics up yet, but I will get that done tomorrow probably. There are so many good memories, I'm just still flipping through them in my head, like the way you look through a well loved book.

You know, one thing that this wedding has made me remember is how much I enjoy non-fashion blogging. A lot of the time when I'm quiet in here, it's because I'm trying hard to keep up with my style blog. That's not always easy because I second guess myself a lot as far as my outfits and my photos go. I mean, really. Look at the feeds sometimes. Some people are AMAZING. It makes me doubt myself sometimes! But I started as a blogger who just talked about her SLife, and you know? I really enjoy it. So I think I'll do that more often. I'll still fashion blog, of course, because I do enjoy it, but I think I should spend more time on this blog and having fun in SL when it's not fashion related. :)

I'm yawning again, so I think it's time to snuggle into bed. Big thank you to everyone who truly made this the best day ever. Love you!!

No comments: