Thursday, September 8, 2011

So much to dooooo!!

It's coming down to it, y'all!! The wedding will be on September 18th at noon in a private ceremony with the public reception to follow. :) I'm SO excited! But oh god, there is SO much that needs to be done!!

1. Buy the flowers [bouquets & boutonnieres mostly]
2. Buy the cake
3. Put the ceremony music together for Elle [Did I mention Elle Kirshner is DJing for us? Excited!!]
4. Get some pictures done
5. Get the flippin' invites done!
6. Make the final guest list 7. Find a photographer
8. Find an officiant!!!

It doesn't look like a TON of stuff to do, but we really don't have that much more time. Not to mention we both need to write our vows and Al still needs to get his suit. [Done!] I'm getting a new skirt made for my gown because I was doing a walk down the aisle and looking at myself from all angles and the flexi that I loved while twirling around and dancing didn't look so good while I was walking. So Kouse is working up a new one for me that is more suitable for walking. :) We're not going to bother with those poseball walks. The aisle is long enough to just walk normally.

But you know, despite all the work that is going into this, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the AFTERWARDS. No, not the honeymoon, you pervs. The marriage part. Having him in my partner box. Setting up a home together. I haven't shared an SL home with a guy in a long long time and the last time I did, I kinda sucked at decorating. LOL This time should be way better and honestly, living up on a platform is getting tiring.

It's a mess


Al logged in as I was writing, so we've been working on wedding stuff. But now I'm getting sleepy, so it's time to call it a night.

No comments: