Friday, September 30, 2011

A woman's work is never done!

I'm taking a break from all the moving in work!

Moving in is tiring


Progress on the house is coming along. It's funny, but you never realize how much stuff you have until you really start unpacking. So far today I've gotten work done on our bedroom, the guest room, the kitchen, the dining room, and the study. Plus I laid paths, planted trees, and moved mountains. Oh, and washed dishes.

Shoulda rolled up my sleeves


I probably should have rolled up my sleeves before I got started. I hate wet cuffs.

By the way, do you think my butt is getting bigger? I feel like I've gained weight since the wedding. Probably because I've caught my man now and I don't have to worry about it anymore, huh? Woo!

But all this exercise with the housework has GOT to burn some calories. I got on my nifty little scale that I picked up at the old Linden Lifestyles HQ back in the day and it said that I'm 127 pounds. So I probably burned off at least 100 calories raking leaves today! At least!

A woman's work is never done!!


I really should get back to work. I took some time off earlier to set up our computer desks, since I know Aldwyn won't be comfortable without a computer. [Okay, and neither will I.] I'm sure he'll be very happy to come home from work today and be able to relax and read Drudge Report and...

I had NOTHING to do with it.


Ummm.... Yeah, that was like that when I put it out.




No comments: