Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Be A Diva!

Jungeun Vella of JE*Republic has another wonderful dollarbie out for the ladies today!

The Diva Dress is a snakeskin print dress that has a wonderful almost-vintage feel to it. But what keeps it from being dated is the tummy baring top and awesome wrap. I originally thought that it was a floral print until I really stared and saw that it was more snakeskin. So for those of you who are uncomfortable wearing big animal prints, I think you'll find that you feel fine wearing this.

Review - Diva Dress - Full

Review - Diva Dress - Close up


I love the wrap on the dress and I think I'll be able to use it in a more casual outfit, maybe with jeans and a brown sweater.

Remember, it's only one teensy little $Linden, so be sure to hop your way over and pick it up!!

Other items worn in this post:

Hair - 'Tyra' by ETD
Skin - Belle in 'Meows in the Nude' by Belleza
Shoes - Strappy Circle Heels by ETD
Eyes - 'Earth' by Miriel [free in the demo pack!]
Eyelashes - Deviant Kitties


No comments: