Monday, January 12, 2009

Fiesta & Zaara!

Late last night, after we'd flopped ourselves to the ground in boredom, the ladies headed over to help me break in the new fiesta spot.

Impromptu fiesta!


We are DEFINITELY going to have a party there soon, I promise!! And yes, more parties to come, I promise that too. :) Maybe not every Wednesday, but near enough. I miss seeing you guys and having fun and my music collection has barely increased lately!! LOL!

I missed the big party for the Zaara sim opening today, but I did head out later on and oh my gosh, the sim is so wonderful! Just so well done and pretty. Not that any of us would have expected less, considering the gorgeous clothing Zaara Kohime puts out. Oh, I just love her clothing so much! The sim definitely did NOT disappoint. Check out some of these pics! In one of them is Terry Toland, but I didn't ask to take her picture, I just thought she was so exceptionally pretty posing out there, I couldn't help it. I was too shy to ask, so um, Terry, if you see this and you don't like the picture, just let me know and I'll take it down. :)

Zaara sim opening - In the markey alley

Zaara sim opening - Elephant!

Zaara sim opening - She's so pretty!

Zaara sim opening


Ugh, 24 is on so I think I'm going to take this time to leave the house for a bit and go do some RL shopping.

3 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

lol, I see my bikini'ed butt in one of those pictures! xD

The Zaara sim looks great :D

Anonymous said...

was nice bumping into you at zaara :)

Casandra Shilova said...

Nice atmospheric effect with last shot!