Friday, January 9, 2009

It snot funny to be sick.

I had high hopes when 2009 started that I'd get back into blogging the way I used to. But unfortunately my RLBF caught a monster of a cold from one of his stupid friends, and as much as I tried to fight it, I just couldn't hold it off. So for the past week I've been utterly sick. I almost considered calling my doctor to ask if she'd just make a house call because I'm too listless to get up and go to see her, but considering our last visit, I think she'd probably yell at me for asking.

I do have some posts lined up, but they're going to have to wait. But I saw this video on the Free*Style blog, and I had to share it here, too, because it made me laugh until I had a huge coughing fit. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Fricker Fraker said...

I hope you get to feeling better real soon.. and that was one funny video :)

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

Haha, I saw that vid in Ashia's post...had to watch it again and it still made me giggle. =)

Hope you get better soon Ali!! *sends healthy vibes and tiny ninjas to kill the flu bugs*