Monday, January 5, 2009

Fiesta time?

We're tropical again on the island.

Beachside


I've been thinking a lot about what should be put down on the island. On the whole, I'm happy with it. I'd like to develop the more "forest" part that we have up on the mountain more. I also want a grotto, like the Playboy grotto in a way. :) But now I'm thinking I also want a Latin inspired area. Salsa dances, bright colors, a very party feel. Think margaritas and mambo dancing. I'm trying to think of the best way to do it. Do you guys have suggestions for places with Latin inspired prefabs and furniture? Or a good place to buy a grotto that isn't going to take up half a month's tier? LOL I've been trying to build one, but every time I get an idea, it ends up not working out very well once I get to building. I never was very good at building big stuff, all my building "talent" lied in accessories.

It's cold, wet, and utterly dreary here in my RL today and I have an annoying cough. Maybe I'll go soak up the SL sunshine and work on the island.

4 comments:

M said...

Ali, Bare Rose has a "mermaid" grotto that reminds me of the Playboy one. It's 112 prims and cost about the same in lindens. I have it if you want to see it later. I can also ask my friend where he got his that's built into the mountain at his home.

M said...

Ok I found the one my friend has. This place makes nothing but grottos, and they are really pretty!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dianas%20Paradise/113/85/22

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

I just might have to drop by later...a sunny beach sounds lovely right about now. I'm about sick of the gloom and the gray and the SNOW(OH the snow, we got 10 more inches of it last night) in RL. Can it be spring yet? Pleeeease?

C said...

Yay I can finally come home :D