Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nothing really...

Oh hi there. :)

I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately. I still have a case of writers block which is making it impossible for me to really come up with anything interesting. Not that my other posts are oh so entertaining, but...yeah. :-p

So mostly I've just been hanging out.

Hanging out


I'm not bored with Second Life lately, but I find myself growing bored in SL. I am constantly trying to keep myself busy. Thankfully my wonderful group of friends are almost always willing to go out and do something, even if it's just everyone getting together at someone's land to dance by ourselves, but I feel bad relying on them so much. I know they'd tell me that is crazy talk, but that's the way I feel. Especially since so many of them are getting guys to date, and I totally don't want to be the reason they put off going to hang with their new guys. :)

But I do adore them, and they drag me off the island even when I really am not in the mood to go anywhere. Like when they sent me 5 TPs to the opening of Prad's new club before I finally said "Ok, I'll go." LOL It was fun because I was with my soopamoddles, but being there was horribly laggy. Even chimeras were taking For-Ev-Er to load up so we could dance without a 2 minute break in between each dance.

Club Opening


I don't normally go to clubs in SL, but it is a nice looking one if you like that sort of thing.

If you haven't heard yet, there's going to be another crazy huge gridwide hunt starting up next week. I've been looking through the list of designers and marking which ones I actually plan on going to. But I do have a question. Why the HELL is Lasher's Mountain being allowed to be in this hunt? They were in the Ghost Hunt and gave some freebie Business In A Box mess of an outfit and what has to be a ripped Minnu skin with a layer of purple lipstick on it. Seriously? Does everyone who puts in an application to get traffic to their place be in the hunt get approved? Shouldn't there be some sort of judging? Hell, next time there's a hunt, call me when the application process comes up. I'll go to the stores who want to be in it and tell you if they're good enough to be on the list.

But preparation for the hunt, I have been cleaning out my inventory. It's disgraceful, but I still have unopened boxes of gifts from last year's FashCon Day and valentine's hunts. Pretty much just deleted all of that. If I haven't used it in a year, probably not going to. But I think someone at Linden Lab is screwing around with me, because there is NO WAY that I actually picked up this dress thinking it was a good idea. I know they're just throwing crazy stuff in my inventory now. Fess up!!

Cleaning


There's no way I knew what I was getting when I got that. No. WAY.

Last - Yes, I'm still hunting down bears! I got another Linden bear today, but I haven't gotten a picture with it yet. But another one of my readers gave me more bears! I only got a picture of one [so lazy lately] but look at this adorable biker bear!

Biker Bear


Soooo cute. I just sit around hugging my bears lately. They're always good for a snuggle when I need one. Thank you, Heidi!!

Other than all that... mostly I've just been shopping too much. The girls and I are absolutely fascinated with little dresses lately. We are so ready for spring. LOL

I guess it's time for RL stuff. I've been trying to get more exercise, which is dead easy now since we have gotten a new treadmill. I've lost 8 pounds this month already! Only 500 more to go! LOL!!

Oh, and since I haven't done this in a while, this is the song that has been pounding in my brain since last night. I was watching Friends and it was the one where Phoebe gets married. This song was playing as she walked to the altar and now it won't get out of my head! Thankfully it's a good one! :)



2 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

WHAT? That first dress is kind of AWESOME in a funky, artsy way. Avant garde?

Shoot, I wish I could have been at that inventory sorting party -- I would have taken that one. And then run around Meara in a circle in it.

You can ALWAYS call on me -- I'm NEVER with a man and usually just wandering around the grid alone. :D

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

Y'know, sometimes I feel exactly that way--like I rely on you guys too much to get me out of the house and doing something. Since we both feel that way, let's work on doing more fun stuff! And you can always call me for fun. \o/