Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tudor Rose by SecondWave

I was really excited when Sioxie Legend of Second Wave Apparel dropped her latest creation on me. I have been a huge fan of SWA since early last year because of Sioxie's great textures, affordable prices, and just super cute stuff! As most of my friends know, I organize by stores most of the time because I never can remember the name of anything, but I usually can remember the store, and my SWA folder is packed.

This gown, the Tudor Rose, is exceptionally lovely. Let's take a look.


SecondWave Apparel - Tudor Rose - Full

SecondWave Apparel - Tudor Rose - Back

SecondWave Apparel - Tudor Rose


I love the medieval/renaissance style of dresses, and this one was just so beautiful in its simplicity that I stayed for a couple of hours sitting in my garden wearing it because it was just too fitting. I love the ruched texturing on the dress, and the sculpted poofy sleeves are just too cute! You can easily take this gown from the garden to the castle with the addition of a tiara and jewelry, and I do so love dresses that you can get a couple of different looks out of.

The dress also contains a system skirt, which I haven't shown since I know most of you are not big into system skirts. ;)

The Tudor Rose is available at the store in Soigne for $350L. It is non-transfer, but if you wish to purchase it as a gift for someone, just contact Sioxie Legend and she'll take care of you. And while you're at the store, be sure to look around. I don't think you'll be disappointed! In fact, I feel a shopping trip coming on because right now there's an early Valentine's sale on anything pink or red! All pink and red items are L25 for single items and L100 for outfits. It's time to shop!


Other items worn in this post:

Hair: ::69:: - Nina
Skin: Belle by Belleza in 'Meows In The Nude'
Eyes: 'Earth' by Miriel [free in the demo pack!]
Lashes: Deviant Kitties


3 comments:

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

ooh, wow! What a lovely dress! The texture on it amazes me and the color makes me swoon. <3

And you look gorgeous in it hon. =)

Alicia Chenaux said...

Aww, thanks. :) Sioxie made me a pretty garden princess! LOL

And she also makes my favorite summer boobalicious henley tanks. So yay for boobs too when the weather gets warmer. LMAO!!

Emyly Beaumont said...

Thank you for posting about this lovely dress. And I know that I am unique in my fondness for system skirts. I like to wear them when I am performing because I hate to see my legs protruding through prim skirts when I dance. The system skirt just looks so more graceful and grace is what I am selling with my dance. I enjoy reading your blog; thank you for writing it.