Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lucky Chair Bear & More Linden Bears!

My life is full of bears lately, and I love it!! Bears have played a huge part of my life since I was just a baby, starting with Winnie The Pooh. So being in SL and having all these bears is awesome!

Jungeun Vella of JE*Republic dropped a super cutie bear on me last night. It's the new Lucky Chair item at the store, special for Valentine's Day!

JE*Republic Lucky Chair Bear


Isn't it adorable? I want to snuggle it! The best part is that unlike most lucky chair gifts, this one is transferable! So if there's someone special you want to give a gift to, and you're low on $L, go stalk that chair at JE*Republic!!


And I love my friends. They're helping me out big time with my collecting of Linden bears!! One thing I've noticed is that people LOVE Molly Linden. Well, everyone who has had to deal with sim issues. I know Molly was super helpful when I was getting my sim, and it seems like others share that experience too. Yay Molly Linden!!

But I got 2 more Linden bears, and they are sooooo cute!!

Beach Bears

That's Alexa and Blondin, just hanging out on the beach with me. Yeah, we brought our own pools. That's just the way we roll. Except for Blondin, who is metal and would rust.

If you want to help me out with my collection, feel free!!

No comments: