Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just some pics.

I've been nudged a lot lately because I'm not blogging enough. LOL I kind of thought that I was, but ... well, I guess not. :) I don't really have a good reason for it. I guess I just haven't been doing enough in SL lately.

I camped at Fab Pony for a dress for 50 minutes, only to be disappointed all to hell when it had horrible horrible seam work on the top.

Bad camping gift


I blinged up Emerald's house. No reason. Just...I don't know, sometimes you just have to bling up someone's house.

Blang House - Not Bleak House!


I made my own pose for when I fall from our skyworld to the ground. I do have LMs for different locations on the island, but somehow I find falling to be the fastest way to do anything. I don't know.

Falling


I went with the girls to The Sweetest Goodbye and we all bought schoolgirl uniforms. Then we went back to Sophia & Skyhawke's place and used a Caramelldansen gesture.

Caramelldansen


But to shut us up, we got on poseballs for pictures. Since more of the group wants to be in the picture, we're going to do retakes later. I think we look adorable, but it's always way more fun to have more of us in the same room.

Group shot


So there you go. A blog post, with pictures, and not One Random Boob in sight. How's that for blogging? :-p Hopefully once this writer's block clears up some, there will be bigger and better posts. :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - Fab Pony should NOT have put that dress in the camping chair. If that is an example of their work, I will never spend any actual Lindens there.

Don't worry about your blogging rate. It'll come. You have just always seemed to lead such an interesting SLife that people crave hearing about it in your blog.

Alicia Chenaux said...

I could not have been more disappointed in that dress. Everything at Fab Pony is kind of overpriced, so I figured, oh, it must be decent. Uh...yeah. LOL I did buy a pair of shorts from there that are nice enough, but I don't think I'd ever buy anything else after that disaster of a dress.

Emerald Wynn said...

Everybody looks cute . . . now that I can see them!!

OMG MY HOUSE!! LOL!