Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aisuru's Birthday!

About a week or so ago, Emerald jumped in my IM box and asked me if I knew that it was Aisuru's birthday on Saturday. Well, I had a paper at one point with everyone's birthdays on them [at least, those who would say] but of course I lost it because my desk looks like it belongs on the set of Sanford & Son 2.0. [Not a real show, btw, but how awesome would that be? It would have to have the original theme song, though. But maybe updated. No. Definitely original. Wait, what I was talking about? Oh yes.]

So instead of just saying "Oh, we'll throw her a party," we decided that the party should be a surprise party! Fun!! We set about thinking of a theme and passing out invites and stalking her plurk friends list to see who else to invite. Emerald did pretty much all the decorating and taking care of things since Saturdays are so RL busy for me usually, so huge props to Em for that. :)

We had the party last night at 7. I had told Aisu we were going to have a new photo taken, but I didn't want to tell everyone about it because I didn't want our Euro friends to feel bad that they couldn't be in it. LOL! Awesome, huh? Then yesterday I told her we were running late and Skyhawke wasn't doing our photo this time, so I'd tp everyone to the photo place when we were ready to go. Everyone gathered around 7, and then ... SURPRISE!!

Birthday Girl!

Happy birthday Aisuru!

Twister!



What's better than Twister on your birthday? LOL! If you want to see more pictures, I set up a Snapzilla album with the few I managed to get last night. :)

I hope you had a great birthday, Aisu! You totally deserve it because you are totally fabulous. :)

1 comment:

Aisuru Rieko said...

<3 you guys, I had a great birthday and tons of fun!