Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fall Cleaning! Or Buying!

Are you drowning in inventory? Are you in need of some extra money? Then keep reading!

My friend Ulaa Coronet came up with the idea, and we are holding a big Yard Sale on my island this coming weekend! Box up that transferable stuff, slap a price on it, and come sell it! And if you have nothing to sell, then just come and buy things! Believe me, there are going to be some NICE clothes, accessories and furniture out there!

The sale will run from Saturday, September 12th at 8:00am SLT to Sunday evening around 9pm SLT.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me by this Thursday. I'll have the selling area set up Thursday evening and those participating can come bring their items to set up starting on Friday.

[Keep in mind that my island is a residential community, so I ask that you not bring anything that's too laggy unless it's boxed up.]

Woot! I love love yard sales!

1 comment:

Alvena Weezles said...

omg, my poor inventory is gonna get blown up again!