Friday, September 4, 2009

On The Lotus Quest

Hi, this Alicia Chenaux and today we're on location at The Midnight Lotus, home of the Lotus Cock, in an attempt to find out what DID happen to it.

On Location


[If you don't understand what I'm talking about, go read this post and then come back.]


After Google Analytics showed me that someone found my blog by looking for "lotus cock""what happened", I really started to wonder what DID happen to it. Since no one appeared to want to help me, I came out to The Midnight Lotus to see if I could find answers.

Unfortunately, we're not one of those dirty cable shows, so I can't exactly show you the cock, so please be enthralled by my drawing and bad handwriting.

Meeeep!



First of all, you have to shell some money out for one of these...ahem...bad boys. This is the Gold Edition. There is a cheaper Silver edition for $200L less, but what if your girl du jour has to choose between your Silver and another guy's Gold? There are a lot of golddiggers in SL. That's all I'll say.

As you can see, the Lotus Cock is easily hidden and is low lag. Well, that is a relief! There's nothing worse than finishing and your genitalia finishes 45 seconds afterwards.

If you are interested, there also appear to be upgrades for your cock.


Upgrades



You know, just in case someone looks at your Silver and asks, "What happened?"

After looking around, I still couldn't figure out what happened to the Lotus. It was getting closer to Maintenance time, and I sure didn't want to get stuck out there, so I figured I'd have to try a new approach another day.

Besides...this guy didn't look like he'd be too helpful. I was pretty sure he was just going to tell me to get off his lawn.

The old man



This is Alicia Chenaux, from the Quest To Find Out What Happened To The Lotus Cock, signing off for now! Thank you and goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That tree drawing? Brilliant. I cannot breathe I am laughing so hard!