Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 23 & the challenge end!

Well what do you know...it's the last day of November. :) It's also day 23 of the 365 picture project.

23/365


I took that using MechanizedLife's FilterCam, which you can purchase over on the Rouge sim for $500L [on sale!]. Codie was awesome and had given out some at one of the SL Bloggers meet-ups, but I'm ashamed to say that I couldn't figure it out, so I just tucked it away. After Gabby mentioned it to me in Plurk today, I thought, "You know what? I'm going to learn to use this!"

I can't believe how incredibly easy it is. LOL! I'm going to do a proper blogpost on it later, but seriously, this thing is fantastic.

But as it is the end of November, this puts an end to my self-challenge of blogging every day in November. And hey, you know what? I did it. :) In fact, I did more than just 30 posts. This one will make post 48. It's not the 102 posts of June 2008 [wtf did I even have to talk about?!], but it's still pretty gosh darn good.

Oh, and hey, speaking of previous blogger meet-ups, we're hosting the December meet-up on Bluebonnet on December 13th! I'm WAY excited about it!! Most of the residents of the island are bloggers/creators, so I'm going to force ask them to help out with decorating. :) It's going to be a Winter Festival! I'm so so so excited!! Guenevere DeCuir is supposed to be DJing, so it should be completely awesome!

So with the end of November, that means I'm not obligated to post everyday anymore [except for the 365 day thing]. But you know, doing this has really reconnected me with my blog, and with writing, so I think I'll probably find the time to write more often, especially if I'm posting a photo anyway.

My final thanks for November... Thank you to those of you who have bothered to read me. If it weren't for you guys...I dunno, I guess I'd just be talking to myself. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog everyday. Really interesting stuff! :)

SL recap of November 2009
http://danielvoyagerblog.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/sl-recap-of-november-2009/