Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lazy

If you didn't know, I'm one of the official Shoe Expo bloggers for this year. It was a REAL honor to be asked. It's even a bigger honor that I get to DJ for a couple of hours tomorrow during opening day!! I'll be out at the expo from 3-5pm SLT if you're interested in coming out to hang with me. :)

But in being one of the expo bloggers, I've also gotten more review packs dropped on me in the past 24 hours than I'm used to in a week. LOL! I know, cry for me. :-p So my big thing tonight is to start getting the shoes and poses I've so generously been given photographed and blogged.

The problem?

I'm lazy tonight. Utterly lazy.

So Sophia came to be lazy with me for a bit. And at some point, that big shoe and the awesome heels I'm wearing will be blogged.

At some point.

Shoe, baby!

Ali's Thanks of the Day: I'm a continually grateful for the generosity of designers in SL. They give so much in so many ways.

No comments: