Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I dunno.

I don't know what to blog lately. I know I should blog. I want to blog. But it's hard to blog when everything is just nice. I'm slowly slowly getting back into the style blogging groove. I've been really busy with the whole weight loss thing. I started playing The Sims 3, which is fun and a little addicting, but not as much as it used to be back before SL. Things are just good and that makes for some writers block over here, although I'm writing like a fiend in my RL blog.

Maybe I should start the 365 day project again. LOL

Okay, let's not go that far yet.

Anyway, last night before I fell asleep, I was messing around with a picture in photoshop. It's pretty, but not as great as I wanted. Maybe I'll try again later. Or throw the unedited picture up in Flickr and see if anyone wants to fix it. Who knows. :)

Closed eyes

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love the picture! I also love the makeup, it's beautiful <3