Saturday, April 16, 2011

He won!

Aldwyn and I have been together for 10 months today. Can you believe it? :)

Pretty butterfly


He has officially broken the record for my longest lasting relationship in Second Life. He's the winner!! Unfortunately, he doesn't get a prize. Well, unless you count me. But uh...I don't know if I would. :-p

We don't get to be together for our anniversary tonight since he's out of town [no me gusta!!!] but I couldn't let this day go by without a post. Happy anniversary, honey!! ♥

You see the smile that's on my mouth?
It's hiding the words that don't come out.
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed,
they don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what
I've been through like you do.
And I was made for you...

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

awwww this is so sweet. <3
Happy Anniversary you guys.